Oct 13, 2010

KUCBA COMRADES ! game-fighting

Yo! check this October post..
I made a fighting game by using macromedia. I got reference to made it from "Membuat Game Fighting dengan Flash" book.
The story tell about a KUCBA and his Comrades fight with Gangsters. You can control good or bad characters. This is a multiplayers game. You can choose place ur battle there.
There are some characters can be found there, Kucing Baby, Bunga Ceria, Api membara, Mask Gangster, etc
All characters original was desaigned by me expcept Kucing Baby, It's original was desaigned by Hanif Fikri. Thanks so much for my best friends.

This is my beta games and it wac created on September 2009 (and I just can publish it now, (-__-") , but it is'nt problem ( ~( ̄▽ ̄)~ ) ). I know you will hard to control characters in first time and also still many bugs can be founded there. That's why I need ur comment to make it perfect. So guys, don't forget to give me a comment. Thanks!
Here the link to download my game :



For image :

No comments: